1. Honors College
- How can we recruit new members?
- How can we keep each class of the Honors College involved?
- How can we offer engaging seminars that students will want to take?
- How can we make a difference and give back to our community?
2. School of Art & Design
- How can we keep students up to date on what is going on in the art world?
- How can we prepare students to enter the “real” world?
- How can we promote student work?
- How best should we prepare students for upper level studios?
- What resources should we make available to students?
- How can we get more guest artists to come give talks and demos?
- What should we blog about?
- How should we promote our blogs?
- Should we link our other websites?
- Reposting vs. reblogging
- How can we better credit our sources?
4. Professional Illustrators
- How can we best self-promote?
- How can we do more self-promoting (photographers have been shown to spend more money on self-promotion than illustrators)?
- How can we stay connected as a community?
- How can we help each other as artists?
- What are the different careers and specializations an illustrator can go into?
- How can we better raise awareness for Corgis in need?
- How can we raise funds quickest?
- What events can CorgiPals be a presence at?
- How can we raise awareness for dog diseases and ailments?
- What is the best way to give updates on current fundraisers?